It’s a crazy world out there. Sometimes crazy fun, and sometimes just plain crazy.
That’s why it’s so important to know exactly who you’re inviting into your home, and what to expect once they arrive.
At B&J you can count on us to:
- Conduct thorough background checks on every employee we even consider hiring.
- Send only company employees to your home…and not subcontractors whose credentials we can’t vouch for.
- Protect your floors with shoe covers from the moment we enter your home.
- Operate a drug- and alcohol-free work environment.
- Never permit smoking or foul language anywhere in your presence.
- Leave your home and work area at least as neat and clean as we found it.
Plus, our uniformed and courteous technicians will arrive on time or call ahead to notify you of an unexpected delay. They’ll arrive in clean and lettered trucks…all for your greater peace of mind.
As conscientious business people in our own right, and as a member of the Nexstar Network, Inc. – an international best practices association – these are just some of the guiding principles we subscribe to. And there are no exceptions.
Do other contractors and business owners offer you that same level of security? When you shop at a local home improvement center and they arrange installation for you, what exactly do you know about the installers' backgrounds or credentials?
Our only purpose is this: to remind you to ask all the right questions before hiring a contractor to work in or around your home. And don’t hesitate to ask us all the same tough questions. In fact, we like it when you do…after all, we work hard to be the kind of company we know you want us to be.
For Plumbers, Heating & Cooling experts in Wilson NC
Phone: 252- 237-5578
Toll Free: 877- 237-5578
Click Here to Schedule Service Now
Previous Page - Next Page